Please Visit Desktop Site
Ah yes, welcome brave human. For centuries, only those fortunate enough would be allowed to pridefully stand in this room. Alas, here you are! Have you come to indulge Dracula's lust for blood? Have you considered the consequences? There will be no turning back.
Warning! Once you risk your NFT, there is a 10% chance it will turn into a vampire with updated traits. And a 90% chance your NFT gets burned. Each NFT risked is an independent roll of a die. Choose carefully and wisely. Selected NFTs to be risked are highlighted in red. Consider yourself warned brave human. May your choices today be forever etched in history.